Our Print Division first started in 1985 as a working Showroom where a range of Fuji Xerox hardware was on working display – everything from plan printing to high speed photocopying. Over the past 30 years the technology, speed and quality has evolved dramatically and Fuji Xerox has led the industry all the way.
With high quality production machines in each Print Division including a brand new Fuji Xerox 1000i commercial digital printing press in our Hobart Print Division, our print centres provide professional short and long run on demand documents of unparalleled quality. Because of our technology we are able to produce quality documents on a wide range of medium types with a diverse range of colour options, including silver and gold.
All digitally printed documents can be finished in a variety of styles including stapling, perfect binding and spiral binding. Our in-house facilities cover all facets of printing including prepress, graphic design, variable data, plan printing, point of sale posters, banners and laminating. If you want your publications and image to stand out from the crowd, the staff at the Print Division are the people to see about your printing.
Some of the services we provide customers are:
- A wide range of promotional material including tri and bi-fold brochures, booklets, magazines and business cards,
- Wide format printing for enhanced colour prints of photos, point of sale posters, plans or fine art reproductions,
- We offer a range of pull-up banners at trade prices. This includes our standard and premium display banners that give your promotions and advertising more impact. We also have desktop banners that are perfect for small areas such as office/reception desks and stall tables, these banners deliver your message with the advantage of being compact.
- Our professional graphic design team can take care of all of your design requirements including banners, business cards and brochures. Our team is able to deliver a full service campaign, or just a one off for that special occasion,
- Use of variable data to personalise events and customer promotions, and
- A range of binding, laminating and other finishing services.